Subsidies on the MultiBio boiler
Boiler subsidies for the MultiBio boiler
The Ministry of the Environment launches a second wave of potable subsidies. In the second call for potable subsidies, several billion crowns will be distributed among the owners of family houses in the Czech Republic through regions, and several tens of thousands of old boilers will be replaced.
Specific deadlines for receipt of applications in 2017 are gradually published by regional authorities.
You need to advise on the boiler subsidy or to have your documents processed for free at your respective regional office, fill in the form below and we will contact you immediately.
Selected information for those interested in additional pot subsidies.
- Replacement of old solid fuel boilers with manual application not meeting emission class 3 - 4 or 5 according to ČSN EN 303-5.
- New heat sources - boilers exclusively for biomass, automatic combined coal and biomass boilers, heat pumps and gas condensing boilers will be supported.
- For automated MultiBio boilers exclusively on biomass, the subsidy amount is 80% of the eligible costs of a partial project, up to a maximum of CZK 120,000
- priority areas of cities and municipalities - they will receive a bonus of CZK 7,500
- Eligibility of costs will be set as early as 15 July 2015.
- It will not be necessary to use the services of an energy specialist or to implement micro-energy measures or to document PENB.
- If the project is implemented in the New Green Savings program, the applicant will receive a bonus of up to CZK 40,000
- As an attachment to the grant application, it will be necessary to document the inspection of the technical condition and operation of the existing stationary combustion source for solid fuels.
- The new heat source must comply with the requirements of the Ecodesign Directive (equipment listed in the Supported Products and Technologies List - https://svt.sfzp.cz, maintained by the State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic).
We will help you with subsidies in these regions
- South Bohemian Region
- Pilsen Region
- Karlovy Vary Region
- Usti Region
- Liberec region
- Hradec Kralove region
- Pardubický kraj
- Olomouc region
- Moravian-Silesian Region
- South-Moravian region
- Zlín Region
- Highlands region
Help with kettle subsidy
For assistance with boiler subsidies do not hesitate to call us on the subsidy line +420 608 955 676 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org